We are working with a growing international company with locations in over 18 countries and close to 4,000 employees worldwide. Due to a recent opening, this leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of textiles for the mattress, mattress covers, and sleep solutions is looking for a Knitting Supervisor in their facility located near Greensboro, Winston Salem, and the High Point North Carolina area.
- Manage Knitting Associate Supervisors and shift employees
- Hiring employees and assessment of existing employees
- Assign daily, weekly and monthly tasks to Knitting Maintenance Team
- Report results to his/her supervisor
- Follow daily quality and efficiency performance and take actions
- Support production with machine breakdowns
- Conducts style changes and gives support for specific planning requests
- Working with preventive maintenance to order parts
- Follow checklists and create maintenance program for condition of equipment in knitting (machines, creels, fans, etc.)
- Following quality and efficiency actions on the floor
- Troubleshoot on the machines for quality issues or machine breakdowns
- Provide training to technicians on the floor on planned schedules and on the spot corrections
- Keep accurate database about machine history
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as technician with circular knit machines
- Knowledge with circular jacquard knitting machines, preferable with mattress fabrics
- Mechanical skills to use tools
- Knowledge about knitting structures
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.