We are working with a growing international company with locations in over 18 countries and close to 4,000 employees worldwide. Due to a recent opening, this leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of textiles for the mattress, mattress covers, and sleep solutions is looking for a Designer in their office located near Greensboro, Winston Salem, and the High Point North Carolina area. This position will report to the Director of Design for North America and offers a competitive salary with full benefits. This is an in-office position with the potential for some limited work from home days.
- Ability to design for all woven and knit constructions offered by the company
- Stay current on market trends with regard to product type, fabric construction, color trends and design trends
- Development of new innovative designs in accordance with market trends
- Merchandise fabric collections for presentation to customers or open-line
- Prepare trend presentations and supporting materials for use in customer presentations
- Work with customers to assess and execute their specific design needs as needed
- Ability to address fabric quality issues through fabric engineering and design
- Maintain working knowledge of company capabilities and product offering
- Maintain working knowledge of company systems and administrative processes related to the Design Department
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to both internal and external contacts
- Contribute ideas to the overall design direction on customer specific projects as well open-line product offerings
- Must have bachelor degree in textile design or equivalent degree 5 years of experience in textile industry
- Must be proficient in EAT, Photoshop/Illustrator, Microsoft Office programs
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.