Vice President, Digital (Printing) Operations, Contract/Consulting
We are working with a leading supplier of Retail Fabrics, Finished Products, Packaged Crafts, and Specialty Fabrics servicing a range of global customers. The company is looking for a Director or Vice President, Digital Operations in a consulting capacity for their digital printing facilities near Charlotte, NC.
The Director/Vice President, Digital Operations will report to the CEO and will be providing education, guidance on efficiency and process improvements within the day-to-day operations, providing insight/conducting research on applicable digital machine and ink technologies, providing analysis of competition and overall market landscape, making recommendations/ improvements in a variety of areas including quality improvements, fabric recommendations, new technologies/applications for the Decorative Fabric business.
- Partner closely with the leadership to create process focused on staying ahead of trends in and around the industry
- Direct production operations for all digital print operations
- Recommendations on new products and substrates to fill market voids
- Establish process for planning and execution of open orders
- Analysis of competitors and market landscape
- Inventory accuracy and safeguarding process establishment
- Review and creation of sampling process management policy/procedures
- Create cross training process to provide floor coverage
- Establishment and direction of building and machine maintenance programs
- Recommendations for new processes and procedures in a variety of areas
- Create process for digital art files review and finalization for printing
- Development of metrics and measurements to track operational performance
- Establish housekeeping and safety process/procedures within company guidelines
- Customer communication and sales planning/execution
- P&L review and improvement recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Textiles or similar
- 10+ years manufacturing or operations experience
- 5 + year of relative experience in digital printing or related field
- Project Management experience
The Successful Candidate Will Have Strengths in the Following:
- Exceptional communication skills and proven success in working as a team
- Strong digital printing knowledge and a desire to develop insights into Decorative Fabrics
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Strong textile and business acumen
- Trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- ERP systems experience – Apprise is a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.