Training Manager, Screen Printing
We are working with a US -based sports apparel manufacturing, supply chain provider, and leader in domestic and near-shore apparel manufacturing and embellishment (screen printing, embroidery, etc.). The company is a major provider of sports, team, and licensed products for companies such as Nike, UnderArmour, and more. The company has multiple US printing facilities and is looking for a Training Manager to be located in their facility near Charlotte, NC or Virginia Beach, VA. This person needs to know/have experience in the screen print industry, train new operators, have a good personality, and likes training/developing people. This person will conduct classroom and hands-on training for press operators, pre-press, and other press positions in the company’s US locations. Formal training experience is great, but not required as the industry experience is most important. The position offers competitive pay & great benefits.
About the Role:
The Training Manager will be responsible for conducting classroom and hands-on training for screen press operators in all of the company’s US locations. You will also support training other press and pre-press positions in the operation.
- Coordinates and delivers training for all new and current press operators
- Provides hands-on training on screen print press and sub-process functions
- Provides work leadership to lower-level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness along with managers
- Provides assistance on creating training documents
- Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness
- Assists in the recruitment of new operators for the training program, including interviewing and selection
- May serve as training technical team or task lead
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required
- Preferred Skills/Qualifications:
- Bilingual, fluent, or proficient knowledge in Spanish speaking is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with major coursework in management, training, education, psychology, or another related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ training experience working with adults and/or in manufacturing, distribution, or warehouse environment
- Knowledge of the screen print industry is required
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.