This US based and leading supplier of Bedding, Sleep, and Home Comfort products including proprietary products, national brands, and licensed products has experienced impressive growth year over year and is looking for a Graphic Designer. This position will be based in their offices near Charlotte, NC and will report to the VP of Marketing. Includes full benefits and a competitive salary.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the conceptualization, the implementation of the graphic designs, and the delivery of the product or service. This role is expected to provide a high-quality job and complete work within the deadline.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in designing: Marketing concepts, packaging design, web design, logos and branding, illustrations, advertisements, brochures, and many other forms of visual communication
- Versatile: Able to switch between print and digital with ease as well as execute across different creative styles
- Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the project brief and established specifications
- Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the policies and standards of the company
- Complete the project work within the timeline and estimated budget
- Be aware of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments
- Photography experience is a plus
- Pre-press production experience is a plus
- Video and Animation skills are a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in Graphic Design
- Self-motivated and driven
- Flexible approach
- Excellent creative and innovative skills
- Strong layout, composition, and typography skills
- Experienced in Adobe Software (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Ability to retouch photography
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Client interfacing ability with confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective relationship building capacity with client, partner, and internal team at different levels in the organization
- Knowledge of interactive design including best practices in technology, usability, and user experience
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to use an analytical and artistic approach to solve complex issues
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.