Director or Vice President, Digital Operations, Printing
We are working with a leading supplier of retail fabrics, finished products, packaged crafts, and specialty fabrics servicing a range of global customers. Due to continued growth, the company is looking for a Director or Vice President, Digital Operations, Printing to oversee their digital printing facilities near Charlotte, NC.
The Director or Vice President, Digital Operations, Printing will report to the CEO and will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of digital printing, research on digital machine and ink technology, quality control and fabric recommendations for the Decorative Fabric business.
- Partner closely with the leadership to stay ahead of trends in and around the industry
- Direct production operations for all digital print operations
- Recommendations on new products and substrates to fill market voids
- Responsible for planning and execution of open orders
- Analysis of competitors and market landscape
- Responsible for safeguarding and accuracy of inventory
- Sampling process management
- Creates cross training process to provide floor coverage
- Supervise establishment and direction of building and machine maintenance program
- Recommendations for new processes and procedures
- Oversee review of digital art files and finalize for printing
- Development of metrics and measurements to track operational performance
- Oversee housekeeping and safety within company guidelines
- Customer communication and selling of services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Textiles or similar
- 10+ years manufacturing or operations experience
- 5 + year of relative experience in digital printing or related field
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and accountability for the expense budget
The Successful Candidate Will Have Strengths in the Following:
- Exceptional communication skills and proven success in working as a team
- Strong digital printing knowledge and a desire to develop insights into Decorative Fabrics
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Strong textile and business acumen
- Trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- ERP systems experience – Apprise is a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.