Maintenance Technician, Mechanical
We are working with a global leader and manufacturer of Woven & Nonwoven Geosynthetic fabrics that is part of an even larger organization. Company sales revenues of over $600M, stable and growing company with extremely low turnover, and excellent benefits. Company will provide relocation assistance for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician, Mechanical with at least 3 years of experience as an Industrial/Maintenance Technician. Position located NE of Atlanta, GA near Braselton. Pay starts at $24/hour
- Perform various skilled tasks in reliability and repair maintenance of manufacturing equipment, etc.
- Perform and complete work orders issued by the Group Leader
- Ability to obtain and maintain forklift license
- Ability to read Pneumatic and hydraulic schematics, troubleshoot problems, repair valves/cylinders/pumps/compressors
- Perform skilled maintenance activities including welding, brazing, soldering, and the use of a torch
- Ability to install motors, gearboxes, pumps, chains, sprockets, gears, pulleys, belts, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years of experience as an Industrial/Maintenance Technician
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.