We are working with a Global Leader and Manufacturer of Woven & Nonwoven Geosynthetic Fabrics that is part of an even larger organization. Company sales revenues of over $500M, stable and growing company with extremely low turnover, and excellent benefits. Company will provide relocation assistance for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager with 3+ years of experience who likes being out on the floor and making things happen accurately, efficiently, and profitably. Position will oversee all warehouse functions including Shipping, Receiving, and Warehouse Inventory Control. The position will work closely with the Production Manager and Planner ensuring proper inventory levels to support order fulfillment.
Knowledge/experience requirements in the following areas:
- 6S and Lean
- RF Scanners
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Continuous Improvement of warehouse functions, equipment, process & procedure, operations
- Root Cause analysis approach to resolving issues
- Warehouse inventory control, accuracy, and cycle count maintenance
- Material handling equipment
- Logistics experience is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite – strong Excel skills
- Working knowledge of AS400 systems
- Supervisory/leadership experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.