We are working with a global leader and manufacturer of Woven & Nonwoven Geosynthetic fabrics. This division of a global organization has revenues of $600M, stable company with impressive growth year over year, extremely low turnover, great benefits, overall a fantastic company to work for!
The company is looking for a Quality Coordinator to coordinate quality issues as they relate to process control and engineering initiatives. Pays up to the low to mid $50K range depending on experience. This position is a platform/stepping stone to Quality Control Manager positions, so must be willing to move up within the Quality area. The position is located NE of Atlanta, near Braselton, GA and will report to the Quality Manager.
• Manages laboratory personnel functions such as vacations, project overtime assignments, and coordination of sample priorities
• Creates and maintains Manufacturing Quality reports, weekly and monthly, and analyzes trends
• Creates the monthly analysis report and reports to the Quality Manager
• Helps create the QC Hold report and assists in dispositioning material from the report
• Supports the Quality Assurance program by assisting in evaluating materials and ensuring that the incoming data is imported into the appropriate database
• Provides quality support during trials and experiments in the Manufacturing Department to improve product quality
• Reviews and coordinates the following items within the Quality Control Laboratory and Manufacturing:
o Product development specification sheets
o Fabric specification sheets
• Oversee and manages the laboratory equipment maintenance (including laboratory supplies) and calibration program
• Assist in maintaining databases for customer complaints, corrective actions, and preventative actions. Creates reports from this database
• Conducts and provides support services in the management of Internal Audits
• Assists the Quality Department by researching for laboratory equipment improvements
• Manages the master document list, checks the format of documents, and submits documents for approval. Ensures that laboratory procedures and forms are appropriately updated. Assigned as the point person for EtQ system issues for all databases
• Helps maintain the GAI-LAP and NTPEP programs including managing the Training and Internal Proficiency Programs for the laboratory
• Assists with the ECN (Engineering Change Notice) database and creates statistical data reports as necessary
• Minimum education – 2-year college degree in Textile Science or related field or equivalent experience
• Statistical training/knowledge
• 3+ years of Quality Control and/or Process Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.