Maintenance Technician, Electrical
We are working with a global leader and manufacturer of Woven & Nonwoven Geosynthetic fabrics that is part of an even larger organization. Company sales revenues of over $600M, stable and growing company with extremely low turnover, and excellent benefits. Company will provide relocation assistance for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician, Electrical with at least 3-4 years of experience as an Industrial/Maintenance Technician. Position located NE of Atlanta, GA near Braselton. Pay starts at $33/hour.
- This is a skilled industrial electrician position at the journeyman level and requires skills in trouble shooting and maintaining industrial automation and controls
- Builds, installs, maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs electrical control systems associated with new and existing industrial machinery
- Perform and complete work orders issued by the Group Leader
- Assists fellow maintenance electricians, maintenance technicians, and contract integrator/engineers in the installation, trouble shooting and repair of equipment
- Installs, programs, trouble shoots, and maintains AC & DC drives and motors
- Trouble shoots Programmable Logic Controls via maintenance software with laptop computer
- Ability to read and drew schematic diagrams with ladder logic, electrical device installation and function
- Understand OSHA standards for electrical safety and the industry
- Understand the NEC and how it applies to an industrial environment
- Must complete forklift training and maintain a forklift license
- Experience with the following is a bonus/huge plus:
- Rockwell logic 5000 software
- AB Control logic PLC
- AB 700/750 series drives
- Siemens S120 series drives
- Siemens 6RA series DC drives
- Siemens S7 series PLC
- eR Portal CMMS
- Auto CAD
- Familiarity with and understanding of the proper use of the test instruments used in this position, such as:
- Fluke multi-meter
- Fluke amp-meter
- Fluke oscilloscope
- Fluke mega ohm-meter
- Fluke “J” and “K” type thermometers
- Fluke infra-red heat gun
- High School Diploma/GED, completion of Basic Electronic-College or Technical Industrial Electronics Maintenance Technology-Technical degree or equivalent
- 3+ years in electrical trade, including completion of an apprenticeship
- Considerable knowledge of the practice, methods, tools, equipment, and materials of the electrical trade
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes
- Skilled in locating and adjusting defects in electrical systems and equipment
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.