Strategic Account Manager
We are working with a growing international company with locations in over 18 countries and close to 4,000 employees worldwide. This leading specialist in the development and manufacturing of textiles for the mattress, mattress covers, and sleep solutions has a newly created sales role, due to growth, that will report to their Director of Sales and will be responsible for business development and account management for US and International clients.
Ideally, the candidate would be located in the Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point area, but the company is open to Remote/Work from Home with some travel and offers relocation assistance should a move to NC be desired.
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible to work with tier one and tier two customers to: increase sales, manage product development, negotiate set pricing, manage forecasts for new and existing customers.
Main responsibilities and Key Result Areas:
• Primary responsibility will be to; create, implement, and manage profitable growth with Strategic Accounts
• Meet financial budget, while protecting and enhancing our margins
• Develop key account strategy align to key accounts sales team, and our business unit growth plan
• Fully responsible for its strategic accounts business plan, from research and development and full execution
• Forecast planning with customer and communicating production needs to the planning dept
• Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
• Individually manage agreed upon operational KPI’s e.g. sales growth, FC, stock levels, on time delivery, for each of your key accounts
• Be the customer expert, influence strategy and business plan as well as Innovation and marketing strategy by contributing with customer and market insights
• Coordinate commercial activities with cross functional teams: design, sourcing, and production departments at assigned accounts
• Regular travel to current and potential customers
• 4-year college degree or relevant experience
• Textiles related degree or experience is preferred
• Sleep product sales – textile sales related to mattress, mattress covers, toppers, pillow covers, etc. would be a plus
• Experience in a b2b sales Business Development or Account Management role, with a focus on value and solution selling is required. 5+ Years experience
• Excellent sales, presentation/communication skills Knowledge and experience of Value-Added Selling
• Familiar with CRM and PLM processes
• Experience with SAP and Salesforce is a plus
• S&OP experience is a plus
• Able to travel an average of 25%, depending on location of candidate
• A passion for serving customers, selling, and closing deals, and honoring commitments
• Creativity to develop and maintain win-win customer relationships
• An Entrepreneurial spirit to develop business, manage bottom-line results, and think strategically
• Ability to distinguish colors/not colorblind
Competencies and Personal Skills:
• Strong organizational and proven project management skills
• Self-starter and able to work independently
• Acute attention to details
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel) and ability to master new software as needed
• Flexible and stress-resistant, able to work to deadlines and to prioritize conflicting and changing priorities
• Strong drive for excellence, tenacious
• Committed to personal development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.