Our client is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles and nonwovens for the multiple markets generating sales of more than $1 billion in 14 countries around the world. They develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. They attach great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
We are searching for an experienced Production Manager in Spunbond Manufacturing.
- Lead by example and ensure implementation of organizational objectives for workplace safety and coordinate activities with HS&E officer meeting the internal ISO 14000 & OHSAS 18002 standards
- Oversee Spunbond operations with emphasis on meeting production goals and objectives as designated
- Develop and maintain process documentation for efficient manufacturing operations
- Reduce variables in the production process and develop firm set points for set up documentation
- Participate in production related decision making including: development of departmental budget, determining costs and needs, and identifying opportunities for improvement in processes and efficiencies
- Experience in leading teams in order to accomplish Production goals and objectives
- Six Sigma and/or LEAN experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, customer demands and flexibility in job assignments well as good project management experience
- Experience using multiple data sources and reports to conduct analysis, resulting in implementation of action plans
- Able to work non-standard weekly schedule including off shifts and on-call status
- 3 to 5 years of Polymer or Nonwovens materials production work experience with at least one year in production supervision
- BS in Engineering, Operations Management or related
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.