Product Manager, Hygiene Products
Our client conceives, produces and commercializes innovative fastening systems. Assembling, fixing, joining are the functions of their products. They are now one of the leading manufacturers with global presence through their extensive product portfolio and proven leadership in technical markets. This search is for their Hygiene market.
We are searching for an experienced Product Manager for the Hygiene Market. You will serve as the focal point for the identification and development of customer requirements for new products, the coordination of development efforts with R&D/OPS and the coordination of technical communication with key North American based customers. Responsible for establishing and maintaining Quality Standards and requirements in all aspects and performance of the job function. Serves as project manager for assigned projects. This is a full-time on-site position – no remote or hybrid option. Relocation assistance offered, competitive base salary and bonus/benefits package!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with customers to develop new products and improve existing products in the hygiene market to include incontinence, diaper, personal care
- Communicates customer requirements to R&D organization and manufacturing facilities as needed
- Aids in the development of new product concepts to meet application requirements
- Takes a leadership role in new product qualifications to ensure execution to an agreed upon commercialization plan
- Justifies and documents development activities and R&D resource allocation for new development projects
- Initiates project planning and stays abreast of development activities
- Maintains routine communications with customer R&D personnel
- Provides a global assessment of applicable competitive patents and develops key patent applications
- Works with new raw material suppliers to develop product requirements
- Conducts or assists with market opportunity and competitive intelligence studies
- Manages projects according to Quality Standards and requirements in all aspects and performance of the job function
- Interfaces with customers, both at their locations and locations, for trials, customer qualifications, customer development, etc.
Job Specifications & Preferred Work History:
- BS degree in Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years industrial experience in plastics, textiles and/or synthetic fiber technologies
- 5 years in R&D role and supervisory role
- Work history in the hygiene market ideal
- Excellent communication skills and working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project software
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.