Paid Media Manager
This US based and leading supplier of Bedding, Sleep, and Home Comfort products – including proprietary technologies coupled with coveted national brands is growing and looking for a Paid Media Manager to be based in their NC office (North of Charlotte).
As a Paid Media Manager (reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & eCommerce), you will get to do more than just manage online advertisements. You will be responsible for ensuring paid media projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of the company via paid media strategies. More specifically, you’ll get to:
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Work cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Build out media buys for various ad platforms and oversee the day-to-day execution of
- paid media
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping, and audience targeting
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing paid media campaigns with proven results
- Experience with a wide array of paid digital media – traditional SEM, paid social, video,
- branded content, sponsored products, display, etc.
- Google Adwords Certification
- Excellent computer skills w/ MS Office mastery, particularly Excel
- Highly organized person with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- PLUS: Preference would be given to candidates with home textile knowledge, paid media experience in eCommerce, and/or experience in paid media with a brand/retailer
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.