Continuous Improvement Engineer
Our client has led the global hygiene market with the most comprehensive range of nonwoven fabrics. Serving the baby, incontinence and hygiene markets they are passionate about quality and service and contributing to the life and well-being of hundreds of millions of customers around the globe!
We are searching for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join this operations team to lead the plant in LSS programs, projects and training. Degree in Engineering or business or related and Six Sigma belt preferred. You have led small groups before.
- Safety – follows company policies/procedures and uses material and equipment per manufacturers’ directions
- Lead continuous improvement to increase safety, efficiencies and cost savings projects
- Continual Improvement Process – Lead Kaizen Activities and LSS Projects
- Lead process Improvement and lean manufacturing programs and activities
- Lead training efforts in various LSS Belt levels
- Lead plant 5S program
- Track LSS program metrics
- Report on LSS program metrics and activities to plant and regional management as needed
- Assist Quality Management team with internal audits and QMS as needed
- Assist Quality Management team with CAPAs as needed
- Continual Training/Learning as needed
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.