Sales Engineer, Midwest
Our client is a leading filtration company that specializes in customized and highly engineered filter and filtration media solutions. With an experienced and proven team as well as a wide range of design and engineering services, they thrive to provide OEM customers a rapid response and the best solution in the areas of woven and nonwoven media. With a new current expansion, they will continue to support the strong growth of their business.
We are searching for an experienced Sales Engineer for the Midwest market.
Responsible for managing and developing assigned customer accounts as well as generating new sales revenue within assigned territory by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell the Company’s products and services to assigned customers and to new customers that are developed in assigned territory
- Advocate and communicate customer priorities with internal stakeholders while balancing goals and objectives
- Grow territory sales through the identification, development, and engagement of prospective customers within assigned territory that align with the products and services offered
- Manage and maintain a related business development pipeline report and ensure internal stakeholders are aligned with the requirements necessary to support new customers
- Prepare and communicate price quotations for new and existing business while ensuring margins are within company approved guidelines
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to lead all technical, quality, and service issues related to assigned customers
- Support business AR functions where necessary to ensure assigned customer accounts remain in good standing and invoices are paid within associated credit terms
- Provide customers with the support necessary to ensure they can maximize utilization of products and services
- Manage and respond to new inquiries from assigned territory in a timely manner
- Support sales and marketing efforts in general
- This may require assisting and supporting other customer specific efforts and business objectives from time to time
- Occasionally attend and represent company at trade shows as assigned
- Actively participate and adhere to ISO related processes that include, but are not limited to the bid, quote, design, contract review, order entry and customer satisfactions processes
- Document all procedures in an acceptable and accessible format
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years of sales experience required
- Filtration industry or converting experience strongly preferred
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.