This high-performance apparel and equipment company is doing very well and is a recognizable brand in the industry. They are established and work with some of the most experienced factories in the world. They have a strong team in place and there is room for growth. Hybrid work environment.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for sporting goods equipment. Full benefits and assistance with relocation! Hybrid: 3-days in the office and 2-days remote.
- 5+ years of experience and a background in industrial engineering, marketing or business
- MBA in Industrial Design is a plus
- Will develop and implement product and marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Take new products from conception to market
- Forecast product sales, work with analysts and establish pricing strategies
- Familiarity with foams and plastics and their characteristics
- Understand and work with 3D and graphic designs through renderings, 3D samples and CAD/3D modeling
- Knows competitive landscape and will help develop the product roadmap
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.