Product Development Manager
Our client is a US. Manufacturer of Towel, Tissue and Wipes products for the away from home markets and specialty spill control items. They are customer-focused promoting fair and honest dealings with their customers, suppliers, and employees all with a fast & flexible team-based culture. With multiple locations around the world, they utilize state-of-the-art equipment manufacturing the best products in the industry! With a team of more than 400 employees and growing if you have a passion for success, come along and take a journey with them!
We have an exciting new search for a Product Development Manager. You will lead by positive example exhibiting can-do attitude. Actively support company initiatives through words and actions.
- Develop and execute plans, activities and trials that support the advancement of the of the strategic growth areas of the company through the development of new products within existing product lines as well as developing product lines
- Lead technical aspects on assigned projects through the product development process as key R&D representative
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Consumer Insights, Regulatory, Legal and Operations
- Work independently to coordinate required technical testing and experiments in support of assigned projects and report/share results and findings to key project stakeholders
- Actively lead and manage product development activities from concept development through
Requirements for Success:
- Some experience in manufacturing preferred; knowledge in converting, nonwovens, hot melt adhesives, filtration media, wipes sorbents and /or polymer recycling
- Willing to “get dirty on the plant floor” as this is not a desk job; great opportunity for someone who likes to be directly involved from concept through trial development to final commercialization and optimization
- Practices the unconditional values of the company while carrying out company business
- Business travel is required to successfully meet this positions expectation
- Estimated travel is 30-40% but will vary depending on specific projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering (Chemistry, Material Science, Textiles or related fields)
- 5-10+ years of experience in a work area related to nonwovens product development with preferred experience in industrial sorbents, filtration media, wipes
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.