Nonwoven Filtration Technical Support Specialist
Our client is an essential manufacturer, distributor, and converter of Non-woven Textiles used for high-efficiency medical filtration. From container loads of roll good media to life saving medical filtration technology, they can take your idea from concept to completion.
We are looking for a Nonwoven Filtration Technical Support Specialist. This new, important position is within a growing, customer-focused, and quality-driven company that appreciates, values, and rewards high-performance employees.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, this person will:
- Provide and manage technical sales support activities for our Medical Division to expand market share and help develop new products, new applications
- Provide product and technical support to customers, Product Managers, and Regional Sales Managers, as well as internally supporting the Production, Quality, and Customer Service Departments
- Keep Director of Sales, Regional Sales Managers, Product Mangers and Customer Service informed of technical sales support activities utilizing our CRM system
- Develop, maintain, and expand the company knowledge base of customer products, applications, and processes
- Travel as needed for technical sales support activities and trade shows
- Be proactive in monitoring competition, industry, and product trends, and keep ownership and management informed
- Coordinate product promotions in cooperation with industry partner
- 2+ years of experience in medical filtration
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Strong analytical skills, very good math, and conversion skills
- Organized with attention to detail
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook
While not core requirements, priority will be given to candidates who also have/meet the following:
- Submicron medical filtration experience
- Midwest-based. While this is preferred, we will consider candidates located outside of the Midwest area should they meet all core requirements
- A college degree in a science, technical, or business field is preferred but not required if offset with nonwoven technical sales experience
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.