Logistics & Warehouse Operations Manager
This nationally known Luxury Apparel and Retail brand is looking for a Logistics and Warehouse Manager. This company has maintained exponential growth, yet still has a warm, family run atmosphere that inspires everyone that works for them. They offer a range of Luxury products within the Apparel and Home Fashions categories. They have both national brick and mortar retail stores and also have a very strong eCommerce business.
The Logistics and Warehouse Operations Manager will work in close partnership with the leadership team and be responsible for leading and honing the freight and logistics vision and translate it into practicable, tactical actions yielding improved customer satisfaction, and profitability.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Manage and track the inbound and outbound shipping activities through the logistics partners and carriers
• Monitor and manage freight budgets. Negotiate rates and contracts to align with growth objectives
• Review and approve weekly freight invoices for inbound/outbound shipments and duty statements for imports
• Respond to and resolve complaints and issues
• High level supervision over warehouse operations, creating and reporting KPIs and deliverables
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in inbound/outbound, logistics and warehouse operations in a manufacturing or distribution environment
• ERP systems
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Sheets
• Highly analytical and strategic thinker
• Excellent cross functional communication skills
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time role in Iowa. Candidates must be willing to relocate to company headquarters or they will not be considered for this role. This is not a remote position. Outstanding benefits and a competitive compensation package is available to the right candidate!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.