Director/Senior Manager of Digital Marketing
This nationally known Luxury Apparel and Retail brand is looking for a Director Level or Senior Manager of Digital Marketing. This company has maintained exponential growth, yet still has a warm, family run atmosphere that inspires everyone that works for them. They offer a range of Luxury products within the Apparel and Home Fashions categories.
To be considered for this role you should have:
• Very strong SEM/CPC advertising experience: Google Ads, Bing
• Very strong social media advertising experience: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
• Other direct response advertising experience: CTV, OTT, native ads, traditional print media, direct mail
• Conversion optimization and A/B testing
• Google Analytics and customer behavior analysis / segmentation / insights
• Email marketing analysis / segmentation / optimization
This is a data-driven, ROI-obsessed person with a competitive drive to sell more, sell better, and sell more profitably. The digital ad budget for 2019 was over $2 million and there is a lot of room to grow, especially with someone taking true ownership of the channel. This is a full-time role in Iowa. Candidates must be willing to relocate to company headquarters or they will not be considered for this role. This is not a remote position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.