Senior Product Design Engineer
This US owned, privately held company has been in business for over 50 years and works with some of the top apparel, footwear and accessories companies in the industry. In Office.
We are looking for a Senior Product Design Engineer with 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Will work closely with customers to understand account requirements and to create a product that meets customer aesthetic, quality, price and performance expectations
- Act as a liaison for customers, providing pro-active technical support and targeted training resources
- Evaluates customer requirements and ensures complete and accurate product specification for company products based on company requirements and standards
- Oversee the development of product specifications
- Works with R&D to develop document product development strategies to improve breadth of product line, provide product assortment, improve product margin and grow sales
- Ensures that products are designed for manufacturability
- Participates in the evaluation and qualification of new materials, new equipment, new technology and new techniques, working to improve product design, product performance, product cost and manufacturing efficiency in coordination with pre-determined initiatives and market strategies
- Technical experience preferred: embroidery, printing, coating, adhesives, film, packaging etc.
- Will travel domestically and internationally when safe
- Engineering degree is preferred
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.