We are working with a well-established Global Textile manufacturer looking for a Program Manager to join their team. Office based Program Manager responsible for leading & supervising projects through completion for Automotive Commodity Programs.
- Meet customer and program milestones by coordinating a cross-functional team including but not limited to Design, Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Procurement, Account Management, Customer Service, and Quality
- Develop and maintain project timelines of program launches and engineering changes; manage project schedule, identify risk and clearly communicate them to the project stakeholders
- Ensure that all the projects follow standard stage gate management procedures that are used in the management and deployment of projects
- Support all business objectives of the company by aligning Program Management activities with the organizational goals and objectives
- Participate in customer strategy discussions for understanding of expectations and issue resolution
- Develop program and project status reports and report status to management
- Support and comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards (IATF16949, QMS, FMEA, PPM, etc.) through compliance, improvement, and preventative measures
- A leader who indirectly manages others and is responsible for driving the team performance as a whole by clarifying expectations, understanding capabilities and motivators, and guiding associate development
- Responsible for running complex programs and projects; which includes handling tasks that are involved in designing and development, as well as production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Project/Program Management or related field required
- 2-4 years Project/Program Management Experience; CAPM or PMP certification preferred but not required
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills to plan, organize and facilitate cross-departmental activities
- Experiences with automotive OEM/Tier customer interface preferred
- Superior proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Project
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- A collaborative approach to work with the ability to interact productively with all disciplines and levels of the organization – A self-starter with a flexible mindset and team orientation
- Ability to build working relationships through trust & effective communication skills
- A positive outlook and professional demeanor
- Ability to travel regularly, as needed (domestically and internationally)
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.