One of the largest providers of US military gear and apparel in the country that also serves the needs of law enforcement and public safety communities.
Quality Manager for Puerto Rico facility/facilities.
Requirements for this position include:
• A minimum of 1 to 2 years of Quality Control experience within apparel manufacturing and/or cutting facilities
• Hands on quality experience in manufacturing/production floor setting
• Ability to legally work in the US/Puerto Rico
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
The ideal candidate will have the following (preferred/not required):
• Military uniforms, backpacks, tactical gear, accessories, etc. experience
• Government contract experience
• Woven cut & sew background
• ISO and Six Sigma knowledge/experience
• Engineering, manufacturing, textile or related degree
• Ability to take on additional responsibilities/manage multiple facilities
• Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) proficiency
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.