Regional Sales Manager
This US owned, privately held company has been in business for over 50 years and works with some of the top apparel, footwear and accessories companies in the industry.
We are looking for a strong Regional Sales Manager with 10+ years of experience in the corporate promotions segment.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Proven background in relationship-building, problem-solving sales process that markets the comprehensive solutions and advantages of this company
- Lead in customer presentations
- Will develop and identify and monitor forecasts, goals and metrics
- Make recommendations on new product development, new supply chain processes and strategies etc.
- Work with design team to align development and customer needs
- Collaborate with Merchandising to help create the brand experience for the customer
- Will work with internal and external teams across regions and cultures to continue to build global customer relationships
- Knowledge of textile and/or apparel related industries: trim components and/or apparel design, manufacture, sales and distribution
- B2B sales experience is essential
- Responsible for building out and growing the territory
- Significant travel
- Must have a background in corporate promotions
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.