Social Media/Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a leader in their Apparel segment and they are looking for a Social Media/Marketing Coordinator with Shopify experience. The Social Media/Marketing & PR Coordinator will be involved in the day-to-day marketing activities such as creation/managing of all social media materials, research, organization, development, execution, advice, and responding to marketing & PR queries.
As a member of their team, your benefits include health coverage which is 90% covered by our client, a company paid pension plan, company paid life insurance, and a Dependent Tuition Reimbursement to name a few.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and edit social media content for all social media platforms, i.e.; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. for 3 separate apparel brands
- Create social media marketing campaigns and content for established brands
- Guide marketing staff on best practices for social media content marketing tools and platforms
- Deliver market tracking and research by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing social media data and trends
- Report regularly on social media results for business objectives
- Manages incoming product requests from influencers/editors, ensuring quick turn-around on requests and working to maximize product placement and editorial and broadcast coverage
- Keeps track of contacts and creating new leads for PR efforts
- Tracks editorial coverage and product placement across all media
- Regularly engages in relationship-building activities with media
- Creative writing skills for media & influencers pitches
- Always on the lookout for new opportunities for events and promotions, gathering up ideas on local special offers, sales & events
- Assistance with conceptualizing photo shoot looks and trends
- Assist with managing all trade show coordination
- Manage the retailer advertising program
- Manage website content for 3 brands
- Assisting with photo shoots, style pulls, styling, mood boards & occasional fittings
- Miscellaneous errands & tasks as needed
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram advertisements and how to create/ run them
- Works closely with Marketing Director to focus on proactive outreach strategies
Skills and Qualifications:
- Social Media, marketing, & PR experience is needed
- Experience in fashion preferable
- This candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment and possess the ability to balance a variety of responsibilities and handle many projects simultaneously, efficiently, and accurately
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate initiative, creative thinking & problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including editing and copyediting are necessary
- Proficiency in social media (blogging, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must
- College degree required
- Knowledge of HTML and WordPress is a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.