Vice President, Brand
Our client is a rapidly growing lifestyle brand based in Los Angeles and the UK. They are the leader in their niche and are passionately focused on their customers. By combining great design and unsurpassed quality, they have quickly gained a following amongst their consumers worldwide.
The Vice President, Brand will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for the representation of the brand, mission and values. In this role, you will be involved across all the Company’s communication channels and develop strategies that ensure the brand is well-represented. The Vice President, Brand will be directing, managing and executing the process and production of creative work across design and marketing. You will also lead a team comprised of internal colleagues and freelance, contracted designers, and vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Partner with the e-commerce, marketing, and product teams to understand target audiences and media consumption behavior and trends; develop marketing campaign concepts that drive desired metrics
• Grow internal team relationships to deepen their knowledge of branding and marketing strategy
• Work alongside the CEO to perform an in-depth Brand Study that will steer the Brand direction and strategy moving forward
• Lead the development and application of brand guidelines; ensure the quality of work produced is in line with those guidelines
• Closely integrate with the product design and e-commerce teams to ensure the values and mission of the company and its creative elements are accurately captured across all communication channels, including: social media, promotion, website, email, PR, and other creative contents published
• Manage the creative strategy and direction of multiple marketing projects and campaigns
• Develop new influencer sponsorship strategies and branded content
• Track and manage the marketing budget to ensure the Company hits its annual business plan goals
• Provide constructive feedback and direction to external partners (ad agencies, partners, vendors, influencers), ensuring both marketing and design best practices are upheld
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand Management, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, or related field
• Experience in eCommerce or fashion is a plus
• The ability to work with individuals across the organization and manage a team
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
• Must be able to work in a (very) fast-paced environment, multitask and prioritize
• Energetic, inquisitive, and collaborative with a great attitude and go-getter mentality
• Must be a challenger and a risk taker
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.