Senior Program Manager
An exciting career opportunity with a growing company in an ever-expanding market. As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for the effective organization and communication necessary to drive PM and NPI activities and their delivery for all programs to support achieving company objectives. You will act as the primary liaison to bridge Design and Engineering through close collaboration and interaction amongst cross functional teams to ensure that PM requirements are met on time and in an efficient and detailed manner.
- Manage program milestones to ensure timeline delivery and meet program objectives
- Collaborate closely with key cross-functional teams, including Design, Mechanical Engineering, and Purchasing to ensure that design intent is met against aggressive program timelines
- Document the PM definition and content for all programs closely with designers, engineers, and other internal teams
- Follow program and NPI information from a PM perspective and manage timelines as they relate to deliverables and escalate any high-risk items
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to track supplier and material information / status to assist with decision making
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal teams to assist with the successful implementation of materials into production
- Ensure effective communication of updates or changes to the plan
- Assist with the organization, communication and presentation of new programs
Skills and Experience:
- 10 plus years of relevant program management / coordination experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in relevant professional experience and exceptional ability, in business, engineering, design quality, product development, or design development
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Excellent at creating and maintaining both external suppliers and internal cross-functional working relationships
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to change and work independently with ability to manage multiple parallel-path projects
- Working knowledge of hard/soft goods manufacturing processes, and materials development is preferred
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.