Our client is a privately owned company that has been in business for over 45 years. As a leader in the premium wholesale “blanks” apparel industry, they have distribution centers across the United States and average roughly 3 million units sold per month. They are mill-direct, having exclusive partnerships with several overseas factories which allows them to have an extremely efficient operation with low turnaround time.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
- Provide input to the company in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
- Maintain and update the demand planning spreadsheet, tools, and software
- Manage and lead monthly purchasing meeting (ICS) and confirm placement of purchase orders are accurate and timely
- Maintain minimum inventory levels across all warehouses
- Plans and communicates suggested intercompany transfers
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Collaborates with production team and overseas offices to assist in determining factory placement and projections
- Evaluate and report demand planning activities to leadership
- Performing requested analysis while gathering critical information from meeting with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Communicate with operations, sales, and customer service to ensure any trends, or challenges are brought to their attention to maximize customer satisfaction
- Ensure proper use and cleanup of buys/Purchase Orders in ERP
- Create reports for better visibility of product flow to sales team
- Create reports for better visibility of container flow to warehouses
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Highly organized
- Advanced Excel Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High integrity
- No job too small
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.