Our partner is a privately owned company that has been in business for over 45 years. As a leader in the premium wholesale “blanks” apparel industry and have distribution centers across the United States. They are mill-direct, having exclusive partnerships with several overseas factories which allows them to have an extremely efficient operation with low turnaround time. Their brand is recognized for its unmatched quality, and they are continuing to expand their operation. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and growing company.
• Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
• Oversee the financial recording of all activities for the company
• Oversee and directs the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an
organizational structure adequate for achieving the departments goals and objectives
• Oversees the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations
• Oversees the daily, monthly, and annual transaction processing and posting
• Oversees the system of controls in recording of all reconciliations, journal entries, and accounting transactions in accordance with GAAP
• Daily management and forecasting of cashflow while balancing timely payments
• Provide expert analysis and evaluations on financial, accounting, planning & forecasting, and cost in order to improve the results of the organization
• Oversees accounts receivable and collection activities to ensure timely and accurate collections
• Maintains a chart of accounts and financial reports
• Issues timely and complete financial statements and supporting documentation to leadership
• Maintain effective internal control system and liaise with external and internal auditors on improvement of internal control procedures
• Coordinates the preparation of the reporting of the budget against the financial reporting or other KPI’s
• Issues financial reporting to bank in accordance with our bank covenants
• Coordinates with outside CPA the preparation of the corporate annual reports and tax filings
• Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources in accounting department
• Maximize efficiency and labor utilization while controlling and balancing company needs and overtime
• Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
• Build trust and maintain strong relationships with both internal teams and stockholders
• Ensure proper use and cleanup of accounting software
• Assist in development of annual forecast and budgets
• Mentors and coaches subordinates and other staff
• Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion, and retention activities in your department
• Highly organized
• Excellent Communication Skills
• High integrity
• Takes initiative and seeks growth
• No job too small
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.