Business Development Executive
We are seeking a Business Development Executive who will manage and grow existing accounts, as well as develop new business for a textile company that produces circular knits for leading performance apparel companies, such as, Nike & Adidas. They are one of the most modern and fully automated global textile companies.
- Manage current performance apparel accounts
- Be able to articulate circular knit capabilities
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Develop and build relationships with clients and grow current accounts
- Analyze, understand, and fulfill clients’ needs
- Will report directly to the President
- Ability to travel
- Self-motivated and excellent leadership skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Close deals
- Bachelor’s degree in Textiles, Design, Business, or relevant discipline
- Relevant contacts with potential clients a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.