Knitting Department Manager
This is a small but growing company with about 40 employees at this plant in KY, and they are growing. They have a very family like atmosphere and they have a lot of fun there. They are also making a product that saves lives protecting the ones that fight for our country.
We are looking for a solid Department Manager that has a background in Knitting and leading a team.
- 401k with company match up to 4% after 1 year
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 1 year
- 9 paid holidays a year
- Vacation Time
- Personnel Day (Only can be used from the 1st to the last day of the month during the employee’s birthday month)
- Free Lunch on Fridays (This isn’t promised, but we have ALWAYS done it)
- Up to 10% yearly bonus
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Insure good start up each day
- Maintain cleanliness
- Schedule knitting and warping production
- Maintain employee records
- Help with warping as needed
- Help with beam changes as needed
- Help with roll changes as needed
- Maintain production numbers – (Meters knitted each day)
- Maintain machine stop analysis
- Communicate verbal and written warnings to reports
- Order yard as needed for warping and weft
- Maintain inventory- Yarns and Fabrics
- Success Managing production (5ish years managing people in a manufacturing production environment)
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience with Textiles
- Knowledge with Yarns
- Experience with Warping and Knitting on Karl Mayer equipment
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.