This is a $100MM company with multiple divisions. They have a small plant in Irvington, NJ where they need someone to run the plant. Their current plant manager will be retiring year end. They have great benefits and continue to grow. Excellent leadership in place.
We are looking for a Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes at our textile plant in Irvington, NJ. The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Repair and Replace plant equipment as needed
- Proven work experience as a plant manager
- Proven managerial experience
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- High mechanical aptitude
- Mechanical Engineering experience preferred
- 10+ years plant management experience or Degree +3 years plant management experience
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.