Production Supervisor, Night Shift
Our client creates innovative Packaging and Engineered products that they believe make life better for people and the planet. They do this every day by leveraging their unmatched global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and deep innovation expertise to serve customers of all sizes around the world. They are global leader in Nonwovens and Plastics manufacturing!
We are currently searching for a Night Shift Production Supervisor in Wisconsin. You will supervise the night shift production line operation and personnel in accordance with plant policies and procedures including Utility, Operator, Set-up, Leads, Shipping, and Maintenance positions. Drive performance and continuous improvement across Safety, Quality, Cost, and Efficiency KPI’s. Coach and Develop Associates to meet or exceed objectives and ensure smooth production during shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College Degree preferred
- Experience in production supervision within a manufacturing environment. Related experience in plastics and blown film extrusion industry a plus. Experience overseeing unionized workforce a plus
- Team management style
- Advocates team concept and possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning skills
- Must have excellent communication skills (computer, verbal, written, & presentation) and excellent organizational skills
- Experience with basic computer skills, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, &/or production floor data entry and retrieval systems. JDE system experience is a plus
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.