Sales and Customer Support Supervisor
We are working with one of the top 5 global players in hosiery and socks, underwear, and performance apparel that also produces shaping apparel, layering, swimwear, and seamless products in over 8 countries and has 9 offices globally. The company has a strong supply chain with owned distribution centers and major retail relationships with total company sales in excess of $500M.
The company is looking for a Sales and Customer Support Supervisor and offers a competitive salary and benefits. This is a hybrid role with 3 days in the office (Mooresville, NC) and 2 days WFH, will report to/support the VP of Sales and supervise/manage one direct report (Customer Service Representative) located in their NYC showroom/office.
Requirements/Skills/Experience to be successful include:
- High energy, highly organized, detail-oriented, and professional/customer facing demeanor
- Experience managing others – oversight of one CSR located in the NY office
- Highly competent at Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- B2B platform and order management experience
- Strong collaborator and communicator with retailers/customers, sales reps, and internal team (including operations and distribution) to ensure the highest level of service
- Trade show support, coordination, and participation (overall travel estimated at up to 30%)
- Sample Coordination
- Sales and customer support/service experience
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.