Product Manager, Window
We are working with one of the largest branded (top recognized brands) and private label marketer and manufacturer of home textile products in the world with products sold globally to every key retail group, from opening price point to luxury. Due to significant growth (and a recent promotion), this leading marketer and manufacturer of window, bath, fashion bedding and accessories is looking for a Product Manager to manage their Window business. This is a hybrid role with 2 to 3 days/week in their office near Irvington, NY. Candidate will need to be based in the NY, NJ, CT area with the ability to work in/commute to the Irvington, NY area.
The Product Manager must be well organized, detail oriented, and possess excellent PC skills (including Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and have home textiles experience especially in Window.
- Responsible for strategically owning a business segment by initiating, overseeing and coordinating all efforts associated with the development of product, from ideation and design through to execution and delivery
- Be the central hub to coordinate all efforts between sales, design, marketing, packaging, sourcing, engineering, quality, planning and logistics
- Function as the key point of contact for the sales department to communicate potential customer opportunities
- Own the knowledge base of accounts and proactively drive the business – maintaining existing program footprints, exploiting new categories and developing new constructions
Initiate Product Development:
- Provide guidelines to design for the development of product specifications. Review and approve all specifications sent to overseas suppliers from initial concept to final product
- Establish and maintain a Time & Action calendar along with ownership to meet target presentation dates
- To coordinate completion of all presentation materials, inclusive of design, line lists, and samples
- Coordinate all aspects of program rollouts to include: country and vendor selection & capability, sampling, packaging, testing, profitability and time lines
- Establish, maintain and own a Time & Action calendar to meet customer ship dates
- Oversee all aspects of production planning including: SKU Set up, product information set up, packaging and labeling information and set up, vendor set ups, pre-production planning, purchase order execution and delivery dates
- Coordinate with QA in setting up quality standards and meet brand or customer expectations for National Brands, Customer owned brands or house brands
Communication & Organization:
- Proactively managing time lines throughout the development process
- Participate in key customer and vendor meetings
- Maintain master list of products in development by account and category
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.