This is the freshest Soft Home Decor & Textile Company on the block. In simple terms, we develop, design, manufacture and sell Soft Home, Baby, and Pet Décor Products to Corporate Retailers across North America. Our vision is to become the manufacturer of choice for on-demand home furnishings. By running our business under the values of positive people and purpose, our simple aim is to make doing business with us effortless and intensely satisfying! Full Transparency: We’re a new company that started in 2018 and looking for Amazing, Good, and Energetic Team Members to join our Movement. We understand that it’s not about a job description anymore, rather about people enjoying the work that they’re doing with the people and the environment they’re in. We strive to create a positive and inspiring culture, that values a strong work ethic and respects diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to shape a work environment which encourages partners to engage with one another and make this a place they look forward to working each day. Offers Health, Dental, and Vision plans. Summer Friday’s.
- Order Entry Maintenance – create purchase orders, book orders, manage style and delivery changes in system
- Maintain WIP daily to ensure all orders are moving smoothly and ship on time
- Monitor TNA of styles
- Responsible for all lab dip, strike-off, and put up approvals
- Daily communication with overseas teams
- Weekly Customer Production Follow Up Meetings
- Track and Log shipping info for Import and Domestic shipments
- Organize and request customer samples from overseas
- Log into Customer portals to review/train on Manual info as needed
- Prepare costing templates and negotiate with overseas suppliers
- Review and comment on labels/hangtags for accuracy, product put up and hanging ways
- Customer communication regarding program approval requests/samples
- Present sales with production-related materials to be shipped to buyers in a professional manner
- Run/Organize Tracking/Sales Reports – Receive/Organize/Tag Incoming Shipments sent to our office
- 2 years’ experience in an apparel/sourcing/production role
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to learn from the environment and tools given
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong emphasis in Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Sensibility for merchandising/design
- Ability to effectively communicate, especially via email with domestic and overseas partners
- Excellent follow up skills
- Able to function and multi-task in a fast-paced fashion environment
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.