Senior Quality Manager
Our client manufactures a wide range of high-performance nonwovens, using the best technologies, practices and materials which are used across a wide range of applications and products. Over the years they have grown all around the world with over 25 production facilities and over 1,000 employees. This is a thriving global company – excellent time to join the team!
The Quality Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the textile products produced by our client meet or exceed industry standards for quality, safety, and performance. The primary role is to develop and implement a quality control system that ensures all products meet the established quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement quality control procedures: The Quality Manager is responsible for creating a quality control plan that outlines the steps necessary to ensure that products meet industry standards. This includes developing testing protocols, establishing performance criteria, and documenting quality control procedures
- Conduct inspections and audits: The Quality Manager oversees inspections and audits of products, materials, and manufacturing processes to ensure that they meet quality standards. They may also conduct spot checks and surprise inspections to identify and address quality issues as they arise
- Monitor and analyze quality data: The Quality Manager tracks quality data, such as defect rates, and uses statistical analysis to identify trends and patterns. They may also use this data to identify areas for improvement and to develop new quality control procedures
- Train and educate staff: The Quality Manager is responsible for training staff on quality control procedures, safety regulations, and industry standards. They may also provide ongoing education to ensure that staff are up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in the industry
- Coordinate with suppliers and customers: The Quality Manager works closely with suppliers to ensure that all materials meet quality standards. They also communicate with customers to address any quality concerns and to gather feedback on product performance
- 5+ years’ experience in relevant role
- Non-woven experience is heavily preferred
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to lead a department
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.