Director of eCommerce
This US based company is the premier liquidator of construction supply surplus in the world. For over 35 years, this company has served the construction and industrial industries, providing high-quality, cost-efficient remanufactured equipment and tools, with unmatched customer service. They are looking for an experienced eCommerce leader to grow their direct business.
Our client is looking for an eCommerce Director to be part of the leadership team to support the owner’s succession plan. In addition to a competitive salary, this person will be provided ownership opportunities. There is considerable growth potential for the eCommerce division. Reporting directly to the Owner/CEO, this role will be the driver for the future success of the company.
The eCommerce Director is responsible for strengthening the site experience and performance, broadening channels and product offerings and driving strategic development initiatives while being responsible for a wide range of diverse activities centered on growing the online business. The eCommerce Director will collaborate with stakeholders to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Must work in Greenville, SC headquarters
- Minimum 5 years work experience in digital commerce
- Strong eBay, Amazon, and Google Shopping experience is a must
- Extensive knowledge of Shopify and Big Commerce is necessary
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of and experience with search, paid social, and paid shopping
- Data driven and tech savvy with a strength in analyzing data and formulating business recommendations
- Proactive and action-oriented mindset
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics
- Strong project leadership skills & ability to demonstrate leadership
- Ability to travel is a must
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.