This US based company is the premier liquidator of construction supply surplus in the world. For over 35 years, this company has served the construction and industrial industries, providing high-quality, cost efficient remanufactured equipment and tools, with unmatched customer service. They are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to manage their refurbishing/remanufacturing production facility in the Greenville, SC area. Position will report to the Director of Manufacturing.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for managing the production process and will be responsible for production scheduling/planning and supervising the remanufacturing of construction related equipment and tools. Candidate will have a proven history in leading manufacturing teams and will have a background in Construction, Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial related fields.
• 5+ years of experience in production/manufacturing in Construction, Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial fields
• Experience with Production Planning/Scheduling and related systems
• Degree is a plus, but not required
• Knowledge of construction equipment and tools
• Proactive and action-oriented mindset
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
• Strong leadership skills, ability to manage people/teams
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.