Human Resources Generalist
This US based company is the premier liquidator of construction supply surplus in the world. For over 35 years, this company has served the construction and industrial industries, providing high-quality, cost-efficient remanufactured equipment and tools, with unmatched customer service. They are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to provide a wide range of HR support. Position will be located in the Greenville, SC area and will report to the CFO.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on recruitment, terminations, performance management, employee relations, and HR best practices.
Office Management and Executive Assistant duties will also be included in the role. Role may consist of the following duties:
• Implement and administer employee policies
• Provide high-quality advice and service to management on employee relations and performance management issues
• Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates
• Manage employee new hire/onboarding process including training employees on company policy/procedures
• Prepare termination and severance letters
• Provide support to company executives
• 5+ years of Human Resources experience preferred. Office Management/Executive Assistant experience will be considered assuming HR functions were performed
• Expertise in HR policies and procedures
• Understanding of HR best practices and current federal, state, and local regulations
• Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
• MS Office Suite Proficient
• Excellent communication skills
• Degree is a plus, but not required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.