This US Owned Textile Mill is very well respected in the marketplace catering to multiple industries in the B2B and B2C world. They have a long history of success and have a solid culture. People come here and stick. Great environment and solid benefits.
Responsible under the direction of Purchasing Manager for leading efforts in working within the supply base to improve delivery performance, processes, supplier selection, and supplier feedback within Supply Chain functions. The Sourcing Analyst will also provide support, project coordination and implementation for the Supply Chain team.
- Follow company policies, safe work practices, prevent injury to yourself and other associates
- Report any unsafe work condition or any work-related injury to your supervisor immediately
- Study on time delivery & create reports for outside services, yarns, fibers, chemical etc.
- Communicate feedback to supplier on service levels, deliveries and areas of focused improvement
- Work between planning and suppliers on volume projections
- Update pricing for purchased item for fiber, yarn, chemicals, material and related services
- Assist planning team member’s PO’s related to prices changes as needed with coordination from planning and other supply chain team members
- Resolve discrepancies in pricing though AP Work flow process as needed to support other team members
- Report pricing changes to relevant team members within Glen Raven finance and costing
- Prepare relevant internal reporting for deliveries, pricing, KPI’s etc. for sourcing team
- Develop & coordinate supplier score card process with plant quality & review with suppliers
- Document incoterms and projected lead-time for each product
- Travel is expected at 15% to supplier locations
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, supply chain management, business or equivalent
- New graduate to 3 years of relevant work experience in purchasing within manufacturing sector with vendors/suppliers is a strongly preferred
- Experience in working on project-based initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively communicate well with all levels of the organization
- Negotiation skills with general understanding of the procurement, vendor management, and inventory management
- High degree of communication is a must. Will have frequent communication with staff in production facilities, corporate staff and throughout the supply chain
- Person must be able to work independently as limited supervision will be available
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.