Brand Sales Manager
This global textile solutions provider and one of the world’s leading innovators in manufacturing synthetic and recycled performance fibers (including innovative and value added branded raw materials with a wide array of end uses and markets) is seeking a Brand Sales Manager to be based in the greater NYC, Philadelphia, or Boston area. This position reports to the Director of Brand Sales and comes with a competitive base salary and bonus opportunity.
Sales Focus: Apparel, Fashion, brands & retailers
Background: Brand Management, Sales (main), Sustainability (exposure), experience selling premium ingredient brands is a plus
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Already established key contacts in the industry to set up immediate meetings
- Comfortable presenting and speaking in front of groups
- Experience or interest in speaking at conferences or trade shows
- Excellent market or brand research and knowledge on trends, innovation, and industry updates
- Effective business leader able to manage and be accountable for key accounts and key segments
- Able to create sales tools such as presentations, documents, and kits
- Solid business, financial, or analytical background and experience is a plus
- Analyze sales, feedback, input, trends and market analysis in order to process, communicate, and help improve company offerings, innovation, and sales tools.
- Very organized, self-sufficient, and goal-oriented
- Ability to travel 75% in city 25% outside city
Territory: Northeast – New York City, Philadelphia, Boston
- 5+ years working with brands or mills
- 5+ years of proven leadership
- 5+ years of sales exposure
- Fiber, yarn, fabric, or trims sales experience with retailers and brands is a plus
- BA or BS degree; MBA is a plus
- External-facing/ speaking on behalf of the company
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.