Commercial Sales Representative
Our client is the 3rd largest flooring manufacturer in North America. They have several brands under their belt that respectively cater to Residential, Commercial, and Builder customers. Fantastic culture, does not have the huge “corporate” feel for a company of their size and success. Some of the most prominent names in the industry are involved with this brand and they have steadily grown over the last 16 years. This is a great opportunity for hungry salespeople who want to get in with a flooring industry leader.
We are looking for an experienced salesperson who can sell to the A&D community in Chicago. The existing team in the area is very tight nit, so we are looking for a team player that wants to help grow an already successful territory. This is a remote position within Chicago, IL. You will be expected to set and maintain your own schedule and book of business. The most successful candidates will be motivated and hungry.
The role offers a competitive salary as well as uncapped commissions, a portion of which are guaranteed.
Candidates must be local to Chicago, IL or willing to relocate.
- Intense drive to achieve sales metrics/forecast. Natural inclination to evaluate sales to budget with the same level of ability to form and cultivate relationships with the customer base
- Must be able to work evenings on occasion to entertain customers (desire for this to occur 3-5 times per month)
- Must live in the Chicago Metro area
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects details
Strong soft skills:
- Communication to various levels of diverse individuals (education, background, experience in industry, etc.)
- Natural inclination for strong follow up and follow through with both internal departments and external customer base
- Strong sense of urgency and work ethic
- Dedication to the full-time role able to work 40+ hours per week with field work five days per week
- Strong ability to problem solve and address problem areas without hesitation and with solid empathetic delivery
- Solid natural team player, able to work with other members of the sales team with effective communication and management through all areas of concern with a collaborative approach
- Commercial Interior Sales Industry Experience is strongly desired. Open to areas in commercial industry outside of flooring (walls, furniture, etc.)
- We are open to a candidate that has a little sales experience if they are trainable
- Desire a candidate that currently calls on the interior and architectural community at present or in resent 12 months
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.