Territory Sale Rep – Promo Sales
Founded in the Pacific Northwest, our client is a one of the most recognized brands in golf and athletic apparel. They offer a wide range of versatile products, including polo shirts, performance pants, outerwear, quarter zips, quilted jackets, and much more. They also provided team-branded apparel for the MLB, NFL, and NCAA. Catering to both corporate environments and performance apparel end-users, their products can be found at world-renowned golf courses, resort destinations, fan shops, and eCommerce channels. They engineer their clothing with an emphasis on sustainability and versatility, making their product perfect for any occasion.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Rep to help bolster the high performing Atlanta market. This has historically been one of the highest performing territories for our client, thus you will be given a large book of business with an emphasis on growing sales within existing accounts rather. This role requires excellent communications skills, as you will develop relationships with all pertinent representatives in the account to understand the end-user customer’s needs. Primarily, you will be working with screen printers and embroiders. This sales role offers a competitive base salary with a strong commission package. It is considered a remote position; you will spend most of your week traveling to various accounts in the area and handling any ancillary responsibilities from your home.
- Travel consistently within the assigned territory and professionally promote proprietary products and services to new and existing accounts
- Develop proper relations and rapport with client’s sales personnel within the territory in order to maximize sales results
- Initiate regular in person and electronic contact with assigned accounts regarding any opportunities to maximize their business
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory
- Partners with Customer Service, Embroidery Development, and Sales Operations to meet customer demands
- Participates at regional industry tradeshows including organizing peripheral training or entertainment events
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts
- Responsible for managing expenses and submitting reports in the manner prescribed by the company
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, as well as verbal and written communication skills in order to develop and maintain key internal and external relationships to support business success
- Ability to work with minimal supervision via a remote supervisor relationship, including exercising good judgment when making independent decisions
- Must be able to present materials comfortably in a group environment, or must be able to learn this skill quickly
- Demonstrates a competent understanding of products and benefits and can present in a professional manner
- Working knowledge of textiles, fabrics, and general garment construction terms
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to use Word and Excel
- Background in promotional products preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, effectively prioritize and manage time
- Demonstrated ability to carry out special assignments and tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency with a results orientation
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.