Global Business Unit Director, Hygiene
For 40+ years our client has developed and refined their unique Nonwovens technology acquiring numerous patents, to become one of the world’s leading Nonwoven suppliers. In recent years their global footprint has expanded as they have approached new markets with ideas that extend their influence around the world!
We are searching for a Global Business Unit Director for the Hygiene market having complete commercial responsibility for all aspects of this business. The primary market will be the diaper industry supplying a specialty product with a unique selling proposition. Work history in selling/developing new business into the diaper manufacturing industry preferred. This will be a true global initiative providing customers with products manufactured from either their US or Asian facilities. Candidates with solid experience in the US or abroad will be considered. Could be an independent contractor or fulltime employed position. International travel required. Competitive compensation package with wide open growth potential in a global multi-billion-dollar industry!
Scope of Responsibilities:
- P&L, budgeting, forecasting, hard spots, inventory management
- Increase sales profitably
- Create and maintain a 3-year Strategic Plan
- Develop and implement global and regional annual marketing and sales plans:
- Exhibits and conferences
- Plan and coordinate Asia business ramp-up
- Manage product line:
- Pricing and margin thresholds
- Sales collateral, brochures, bulletins, technical data sheets, specifications, etc.
- Oversee new business and product development projects:
- Establish and maintain screening criteria
- Manage sales staff, Account Managers, Market Development Managers, Sales Agents:
- Recruitment and hiring
- Develop/improve skills
- Set annual sales plans and budgets
- Account management as needed
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.