Senior Talent Acquisition & HR Operations Specialist
US owned and growing Home Fashions company with premium Sleep Products, including top brands you know. Products range from basic bedding to highly innovative sleep products/accessories. Position based in Florida and offers a competitive base salary, full benefits with 401K, and relocation assistance.
The Senior Talent Acquisition and HR Operations Specialist collaborates with leadership on recruitment and staffing needs and strategically sources, identifies and recruits top talent for fast paced corporate and manufacturing environments. Position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and team with Functional Executives, Hiring Managers, HR departments and Operations to maintain a clear understanding of hiring needs and organizational goals in order to assist, drive and ensure successful timely recruitment and hiring.
- Track and be prepared to communicate staffing efforts, progress and roadblocks on critical staffing needs
- Understand and focus on hiring priorities with the ability to quickly adapt when necessary due to changing priorities.
- Team with Hiring Managers, Functional Executives, HRMs and Director of HR Operations to oversee, create, and update Job Descriptions as needed to ensure current requirements, needs and skills are represented for the recruitment process and Associates in the roles
- Manage recruitment and selection processes by effectively reviewing resumes and prescreening candidates to determine skills and fit in relation to role requirements and company culture to provide best options to hiring managers for interview selection
- Possesses in-depth knowledge on the organizational structure, incentives, and company culture in order to answer any questions a potential hire may have and entice top talent to join the team
- Serve as the primary point of contact throughout the entire recruitment process
- Ensure proper onboarding for corporate new hires to include the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately as well as team with Manufacturing HRMs to assist with onboarding as needed.
- Update HR/Payroll system with new hire information as well as promotions and job transfers.
- Counsel candidates and new Associates on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
- Be the SME for the Applicant Tracking System and develop/update best practices, user material and train users as needed.
- Develop and maintain reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Identify opportunities and serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry and presents innovative ideas on improving talent acquisition activities based on market trends, best practices and benchmarking
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree or combination education and experience
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes with proven results in effectively recruiting for all levels of an organization from hourly front-line to executive level
- Strong proficiency in working with applicant tracking solutions
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, with demonstrable ability to take the initiative and develop strong, productive relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with all levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills to include internet savviness, software utilization, and the development and maintenance of documents utilizing Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in utilizing multiple sourcing resources for recruitment – social media, staffing, internal, etc
- Results oriented and driven, with a track record for delivering to plan
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances. Able to proactively question and challenge to prioritize and identify solutions in timely manner
Experience and Proficiency in Competencies necessary to be successful in role:
- Creative thinking and proactive problem solver
- Superior verbal and presentation skills
- Personable and engaging with a resilient, positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Detail Orientation
- Market Intelligence and Sourcing
- Talent KSA Assessment
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.