US owned and growing Home Textile company with products in Bedding, Bath, Window, Furniture, Outdoor, and more. Position based in Florida and offers a competitive base salary, full benefits with 401K, and relocation assistance.
The eCommerce Manager will support the eCommerce businesses by updating content on the B2C website and support with marketing responsibilities. The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring accuracy of all product information, site campaigns, promotions & site content in general, as well as routine reporting on SEO health as indicated by third-party integrations. He/She will manage pulling weekly and monthly analytics from multiple marketing channels as well as lead promotional creative process from inception to completion. This role will also assist with supporting other eCommerce channel requests/needs as they arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update content on the B2C website
- Manage new product lifecycle including setups, QA and launch & removal on the B2C website
- Setup, QA & launch campaigns and promotions on B2C site
- Conduct product data entry and maintenance in Shopify
- Support the business by organizing, storing and retrieving assets when needed
- Ensure new product information and visuals are accurate and complete
- Assist and QA in site and customer experience enhancements to ensure best-in-class experience across all devices (desktop, mobile, iPad)
- Audit sites and implement improvements that follow search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and meet strategic business goals
- Manage all images including storage, resizing and optimizing for web as needed
- Manage weekly and monthly analytics
- Lead the promotional creative process with writing creative briefs, reviewing layouts and attaining final assets, then distributing to all necessary parties
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in eCommerce management
- Experience using a CMS to manage website content (preferably Shopify)
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Thoroughness in executing tasks and communicating status cross functionally as needed
- Able to multi-task, work independently & interact effectively cross functionality to get necessary information and assets
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel & Word)
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.