US owned and growing Home Fashions company with premium sleep products, including top brands you know. Products range from basic bedding to highly innovative sleep products/accessories. Postion based in Florida and offers a competitive base salary, full benefits with 401K, and relocation assistance.
The Demand Planner works in the Projections Department of Operations, reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Planning & Analytics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a forecast for assigned customers using a statistical based forecasting tool that reflects shipment trends and category/industry dynamics
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales to understand marketing programs, new product introduction, price changes, and other events that influence customer demand
- Lead a monthly consensus process that creates the monthly revenue projections and meets forecast accuracy and service level goals
- Track forecast error to understand the contributing factors and make timely adjustments at the item level
- Partner with supply planning to provide information on changes to demand
- Support the monthly S&OP process as needed
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications:
- College Degree or 2-4 years’ experience in logistics, demand planning/forecasting, supply planning, or supply chain related areas.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Aptitude with numbers
- Ability to follow up and work independently.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Experience with Oracle/Demantra preferred.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.