This is a Globally competitive supplier of Terephthalic acid (TPA) – Monomers, Polyethylene Terephthalate Resins (PET) and Polyester Staple Fibers (PSF) for the western hemisphere. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, NC with manufacturing facilities in the Carolinas, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Mississippi. We are committed to offering sustainable manufacturing solutions to our customers and communities as a leading supplier of GreenPET (recycled and renewable raw materials), processing over 5 billion plastic bottles annually and spearheading a true circular PET economy.
We are looking for a Process Engineer that can lead personnel in the Plant with a focus on Process improvement and equipment optimization. This individual will oversee all the quality aspects of the mechanical processes within the plant.
- Analyze and improve upon mechanical equipment within the plant
- Oversee the quality of manufacturing processes
- Improve upon potential bottle necking
- Identify and implement new projects, project management
- On the floor 50%, in the office 50% to provide technical guidance to plant personnel
- Work with chemical suppliers to ensure all necessary supplies are maintained
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Chemical Process Engineering required
- Ability to read, understand, and update P&ID’s
- Can be new grads, Co-op experience, 1 year experience chemical background
- Software SAP, problem solving, project management experience
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access Database and Project)
- Detail oriented and comfortable leading and working with a small team
- 8am-5pm work schedule with on-call flexibility
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.